Invest in Taste of Liberia™
NEXTAINMENT, LLC is the producer of TASTE OF LIBERIA™. We look forward to working with all our stakeholders, our sponsors, local city and state government agencies, community organizations, and the general public to make TASTE OF LIBERIA™ a very unique and worthwhile educational and cultural journey in the United States and beyond.
If you are interested in making a difference in how Liberia is perceived around the world and would like to make a positive impact on the future of tourism and foreign direct investments in sectors like eco-tourism, agriculture, hospitality and leisure, etc…please contact us for a full investors’ package and prospectus on the event and how you can get involved as an equity partner in the project and make meaningful returns.
The vision behind Taste of Liberia is to celebrate over 168 years of remarkable history, arts, cultural heritage, and rich foods of Africa’s only republic founded by free African American settlers. Taste of Liberia will explore the foods enjoyed by these early freed American settlers in a new and foreign land. How did the diverse foods of the native inhabitants sustain these new settlers? How did the foods of the country change over time as more freed American and African slaves were repatriated to Liberia and other immigrants from the Caribbean came to this new land of freedom on the West African shores? The story of Liberian foods is a rich story of slavery, colonization, geo-politics, ethnic and cultural diversity, innovation, and a road map for future prosperity for a unique and dynamic people.
Taste of Liberia will allow Liberians, Americans, and others to gain a better understanding and education around their shared history, foods, arts, and cultures. By showcasing the common history and cultural heritage of Liberians with Americans and others, this project will foster a common pride and appreciation of all Liberians for their homeland and educate others about their shared history with the only African nation that was never colonized. Secondly, allow corporations, organizations, and individuals currently doing business or seeking to invest in Liberia the opportunity to showcase their products and services, and learn about the vast economic opportunities of Liberia; especially in tourism, agriculture, and real estate. Lastly, this annual event and tour will be an eco tourism and conservation promotional vehicle for the government and friends of Liberia who are interested in saving and preserving some of West Africa’s last remaining pristine beaches, vast rainforest, and exotic plants and wild life.
- To foster a sense of pride and unity amongst Liberians, all those of African heritage, and Americans around the common history and culture they all share.
- To raise funds to support Ebola relief efforts and honor all the brave men and women engaged in stopping this epidemic.
- To rebrand Liberia on the world stage after the end of the Ebola epidemic
- Promote eco tourism and rainforests and wildlife preservation in Liberia
- Agricultural development and food processing investments in Liberia.
- Lastly, development of an export market for branded Liberian food products on the world markets.
- To support, promote, and expose the unique and diverse cultures and foods of Liberia.
- To promote unity, diversity, and enlightenment amongst Liberians and with the broader community in the United States and beyond; and
- To support other non-profits and community groups that are working to promote, unify, and educate Liberians in Liberia and beyond.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Raise enough capital through sponsorships (government, corporations, NGOs, etc…), crowd funding, and vendor fees to successfully execute this project.
- Sourcing and securing appropriate venues in the targeted cities.
- Finding and sourcing key community members and professionals for project support in each of the targeted cities.
- Implementation and execution of a successful online and social media campaign to galvanize support in the Liberian, other Pan African diaspora communities, and the greater American population in the USA.
- Buy in from the Government of Liberia, international donors, and supporters of social and business development in Liberia.
- Ensuring an accurate and detailed budgeting and accounting plan is adhered to with reporting components for all affected stakeholders.
- If you have any questions, or would like to inquire about getting an investor’s package and agreement, please feel free to contact us via email email@example.com
Nextainment, LLC is an event and promotional marketing firm founded in 2003 and reinstated in 2014 to provide event marketing and promotional services to corporations, governments, nonprofits, venue owners, promoters, and event planners who wish to cater to the growing and ever diverse Pan African populations in The United States, Europe, and Africa. With the influx of new Pan African residents to the United States, Europe, and growing middle class populations in Africa, niche marketing and promotions are essential to staying competitive and boosting revenues. Sought after target markets can be attracted with specialized promotional marketing and entertainment packages.
Nextainment, LLC works with businesses, non-profit organizations, and government entities to tailor marketing and event entertainment services that will increase traffic, give more exposure, and increase revenues. Based on our clients’ needs; we do the research, provide the advertising, and execute the plan. Our purpose is to help our clients meet their goals and objectives through unique promotions and event marketing projects that promote brand awareness, increase sales, and satisfy their guests and stakeholders.
To provide sophisticated, exciting, and culturally diverse entertainment and promotional options that will enable our clients and partners to attract their target markets and increase their sales. We strive to do this always with our clients, partners, and guests best interests at heart. Perfection in everything we do will be our goal, ethical behavior our guide, and innovation our tool.